During a 45 min. session we will give an overview of the major sensors and methods that are relevant for temperature measurements in typical testing applications.
Several aspects regarding environmental conditions, practical instrumentation and handling will be discussed, in order to help the user find the best suited approach for his application and select appropriate equipment for data acquisition.
- Major temperature sensors
- Relevant selection criteria for testing and monitoring applications
- Signal conditioning and measurement amplifiers: what is special about temperature mode?
- Cold Junction Compensation
- Applications in high voltage environments and e-Mobility
- Fibre optic technology
- Temperature and Telemetry technology: how to measure wireless
- Centralized and distributed installation setups
- Temperature measurements in a wider context: holistic testing approaches