Whether it is an excavator, agricultural machinery, a heavy-duty crane, printing machinery, a forklift or hand-operated electrical machinery - all must undergo extensive testing before the start of production. For years we have provided turnkey measurement solutions to leading equipment manufacturers. Particularly robust solutions, such as imc CRONOS-SL, are needed to withstand the shocks and vibrations, as well as extreme cold or heat.
Frequently, the systems are installed directly on the machinery and must synchronously capture and store different signals, such as strain, force, displacement, output power, rpm, and control data. The ability to transfer this measurement data via modern communication channels, as well as to monitor equipment, is augmented by an equally important, yet simple, graphical user interface.
- Load measurements and initial operation tests on large cranes and lifting equipment
- Measurements of construction equipment (excavators, wheel loaders, rollers, dumpers)
- Long-term measurements and initial operation tests on agricultural machinery such as harvesters or tractors
- Vibration and oscillation measurements in accordance with EU standards on hand-operated power tools (e.g., drills and angle grinders)
- Measurements of bending and torsional vibrations in aircraft engines undergoing operational approval
A wide range of specific solutions, based on standard component imc hardware and software, provide users with a variety of benefits:
- Simple user assistance by means of specific software solutions
- High flexibility in everyday use, as well as universal applicability, through the use of proven standard components
- Because they are suitable for connection to practically all existing analog sensor and signal sources, no additional components are usually required
- Synchronized measurements without channel-dependent delays for field busses
- Direct input from various buses such as CAN, LIN, FlexRay, etc.
- Extremely durable, compact, and PC-independent hardware (black box functionality, extended temperature range, shock and vibration resistance)
- Increase the flexibility and effectiveness through physically distributable measurement modules
- From the sensor to the report: productive measurements, as well as fast evaluations and reports, through integrated hardware and software solutions
- Real-time calculations already performed by the measuring device will save time
- A consistent user interface in all imc systems saves on familiarization time
- Networking and synchronizing capability for all imc measuring devices
- Application specific extensions
- Everything from a single source - throughout the entire measurement cycle