imc CANSAS measurement modules are perfectly complemented with an imc data logger - for example with an imc CRONOScompact or imc imc BUSDAQ.These are well-suited for use in, e.g., control device development or ECU testing where real-time acquisition and calculating of vehicle or field bus data is needed.
|Sampling rate / channel||1000 Hz||100 Hz||1000 Hz|
|Bandwidth / channel||400 Hz||20 Hz||2 MHz|
|Current 0 … 20mA|
(PT100 … PT1000)
|NTC, resistance |
(5 ohm ... 100 kOhm)
10 channel module for measuring temperatures
The T-10 module from the imc CANSASfit series is a 10 channel module for measuring temperatures with thermocouples.
- High temperature resistance
- Module operating temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Robust housing
- Small and compact design
- Modules are connected mechanically and electrically with click-mechanism
- 24 bit A/D convertor
In mobile applications, measurements in the engine compartment, around high temperatures and harsh environments.
6 channel measurement amplifier for voltage, current and temperature measurements
The UTI-6 from the imc CANSASfit series is a 6 channel measurement amplifier that acquires analog signals, digitizes them, then outputs them via CAN.
- Voltage (25 mV to 60V)
- Current (20mA sensors)
- Temperature (PT100, PT1000, NTC)
- Per channel isolated measurement inputs, individual filter and ADCs
- Adjustable sensor supply (e.g., for active voltage-fed sensors)
- 400 Hz bandwidth with max. 1000 Hz sampling rate per channel
- Measurement ranges and sampling rates can be set per channel in steps of 1, 2, 5
- 24 bit A/D converter
Robust measurement equipment for mobile use at high temperatures and in harsh environments. Ideal for vehicle and machinery testing where space is limited and conditions can be extreme, e.g., in the engine compartment.
- General voltage signals, incl. vehicle on-board voltages (up to 60V) and current measurements on external shunts (up to 50 mV)
- Active voltage-fed sensors
- Industrial sensors (20mA) for different physical variables
- Temperature measurements with resistance-based sensors (PTxx, NTC)
Module for acquisition of frequency, rotation, position and angle counter signals
The ENC-6 module from the imc CANSASfit series offers 6 differential channels which can each be used for event counting, time measurement or a combination of event counting and time measurement. These operating modes enable capture of incremental counter sensors such as those used for measuring frequencies, RPM-values and velocities. The switching threshold and hysteresis are software configurable for the purpose of detecting events or impulses for incremental measurements.