Test Benches and Test Solutions
for Electrical and Electromechanical Components
We develop modern and flexible test stands for research, development and production. In doing so we exclusively use our own in-house imc measurement hardware and software platform that has become established in the testing market worldwide. Our experienced “customer solutions team” is at your side during all phases of project development: from planning and construction through to configuration and implementation phases. We are also more than pleased to support you in modernizing and retrofitting existing installations and protecting your investment in the future.
- Perfect planning through our own electrical and mechanical construction department
- Precise measurement results thanks to first-class imc measurement hardware
- User-friendly operation based on imc STUDIO and imc FAMOS, our well-established software for acquiring and analyzing measurement data
- Versatile interfaces for connecting third-party devices and software components
- Sophisticated test procedures are backed up by profound scientific knowledge and continuously refined
- Traceable calibration covers the entire measurement chain from sensors to data acquisition
- Turnkey test stand systems, fully compliant to all relevant regulations and guidelines for safety and machinery directive
- Vehicle components and subsystems
- Aircraft components
- Various transmission types
- Electric drives and e-axles
- Fatigue testing
- Hydraulic pumps
- And much more...
“As a result of our many years of experience, we’re the optimum partner for your change process when dealing with electrical drive systems and components. We’re at your side with our full range of services, supporting every individual process phase right through to optimize and deliver your end product.”
Ingo Voellmecke, imc, head of customer solutions department, responsible for electric motor test stands.
The initial vision upon founding imc in 1988 was the load-free testing of electric motors. We immediately began developing the hardware and software that was lacking at the time, and in 1991 we delivered the first imc PI test stand capable of testing electric motors in idle mode without the need for an additional load machine. Our measurement hardware remains the backbone of test stand development to this day and is continuously developed further.