Data acquisition systems for extreme environments
Data acquisition under harsh environmental conditions such as extreme temperatures, water spray and intense vibration requires appropriately protected measurement equipment. This applies especially to long-duration measurements outdoors or testing on board moving vehicles.
imc CRONOS-SL is a highly compact, extremely robust data acquisition system, for applications in tough environments. Conforming to MIL STD810F, one of the highest standards for temperature, environmental contaminants, and shock resistance, the signal conditioning, AD-conversion, online processing and data storage are integral components of the measurement system. This makes imc CRONOS-SL ideal for measurement tasks involving long duration testing and monitoring tasks: e.g., on board vehicles, machinery or at outdoor measurement sites, where regular measurement equipment often fails to meet the environmental conditions.
- Extremely robust measuring system: Meets MIL STD810F standard for temperature and shock resistance
- Works autonomously and without a PC
- WLAN, GPRS / UMTS-capability
- Data can be stored either in device and/or PC
- Precision amplifier with integrated signal conditioning for all conventional sensors
- High sampling rates for dynamic measurements down to the acoustic range
- Configuration and operation software: imc STUDIO
- For comprehensive data analysis and reports, imc FAMOS software is ideal