What to expect
For many years, we have been advising and supporting leading companies in the energy industry with efficient measurement tools and turnkey solutions for wind turbines, energy and grids, and component test stands. From the development phase to load tests on existing turbines - imc offers customized measurement solutions based on experience in prototype and component testing since 1998.
- Which measurement questions arise and how are they answered in accordance with the standards?
- How much energy does the wind turbine deliver at which wind speed?
- Which mechanical loads act on the turbine and influence the operational stability?
- How are the radiated noises measured and evaluated - An important factor of acceptance?
- What is the grid quality of the wind energy when it feeds into the existing electrical grid?
- Test stand examples: test benches for rotor blades and pitch systems, gearbox, and generator tests, end-of-line testing
- What challenges does wind turbine testing pose to data acquisition technology?