Don't have an account?
Get access to manuals, technical datasheets and recorder webinars.
Why Are Wheel Force Transducers and Steering Effort Sensors Crucial for Vehicle Development and What to Consider?
What to expect
Vehicle testing is fundamental to vehicle development. What used to be the sole task of trained test drivers must now be verified by precise, objective and reproducible measurement data. In addition to tuning the vehicle in terms of powertrain, driving dynamics and driver assistance systems (ADAS & AD), these measurement data are also used as the basis for simulations.
This results in new challenges for the data acquisition technology:
- Precisely mapping the highly sensitive sensory perception of humans
- Influencing the vehicle as little as possible by measurement technology
- Simple and safe operation of increasingly complex measurement technology
- Robust against electromagnetic interference (EMC) and environmental influences
- Increasingly precise and comprehensive input data for simulations
- Precise and synchronous measurement data for evaluation of ever faster control loops of ADAS and AD systems
This webinar will show you how these challenges can be solved, how wheel force transducers (WFT) and steering effort sensors can help and what to look out for.
Fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.