In a 45 min. session we will introduce you to the basic tasks and features of DAQ systems for test and measurement applications in the electromechanical field. Basic implementation concepts will be compared and discussed. Focus is put on the role of the PC and the relevance of modularity and spatially distributed topologies. Flexibility as a decisive criterion for the selection of suitable and future-proof measurement equipment is the common thread of these considerations
- What is a DAQ system?
- What services does it provide?
- What are the functions and significance of its components?
- Which major approaches for realization can be distinguished?
- What different role does the PC play within these concepts?
- The system bus as a crucial component
- Flexibility has many aspects
- imc ARGUSfit as an example for a DAQ-System with ultimate flexibility
- Operation, software and open extensions