Our hotline service provides you with free information about the operation and function of our products. Experienced engineers and technicians are here to assist you with your questions and concerns.
Mon-Fri: 10:00-12:00 and 13:00-15:00.
Please leave a message or write an e-mail with details (software version, device serial number, experiment data, measurement data, etc). This will help us to respond to you as soon as possible.
Which contact person is responsible in my country?You will find the contact person responsible for you in our overview list of imc partners:
Overview of the international imc distributors
- Software version (build date) incl. revisions and service pack number
- Serial number of the system
- imc STUDIO: xml-file and experiment
- imc DEVICES: the experiment used (the entire directory)
- Device description file:
For each registered device on your computer, there is a device description file with all the information about the hardware features on your device. It has the name DevXXX.umi (where xxx is a three digit number). In the default setting, you can find the device description files under c:\imc\imc Devices\Device. Otherwise, search for files with the extension "umi" and send us all the files found.
- imc FAMOS: data sets, sequences with questions about evaluations
- imc CANSAS: module database (*.mdb, zipped)