Important features at a glance
- Detects torque, angle and rotational velocity
- Acceleration measurement in X, Y & Z directions
- World's smallest and lightest sensor
- Optimized for autonomous driving tests
- Quick and easy installation on almost all vehicles
With the innovative CLSx steering effort sensor, the original steering wheel of your vehicle becomes a high-precision instrument that measures steering torque, angle, steering velocity and acceleration in x, y and z directions.
Whether passenger car, truck, military or construction machinery, the ultra-slim sensor can be placed between the steering column and steering wheel in just a few simple steps.