For technicians and engineers, the imc WAVE starter packages offer an inexpensive and user-friendly introduction to noise and vibration analysis. Numerous ready-to-use functions are contained in the software package: With evaluation of sound levels, sound power or vibration analysis on machines, users can immediately get started and take the first steps into the world of NVH.
- Includes imc WAVE as platform for data acquisition and analysis in noise and vibration.
- Allows simple NVH measurements with up to two microphones or accelerometers via an included USB IEPE signal conditioner and digitizer.
- The included imc WAVE analyzers are based on standard test routines.
- Expandable with a multi-channel imc measuring system: Use imc WAVE to evaluate and assess acoustic signals within the context of further measurement quantities. Address issues like: What are relations and causalities between the acoustics and environmental or process parameters such as forces, pressures, strains, temperatures or digital field bus communication channels?
- imc WAVE
- with the included spectrum analyzer the following analyses can be performed:
- sound level measurement according to IEC 61672:2003
- octave and third octave spectral analysis according to IEC 61260
- frequency and time domain evaluation
- FFT analysis
- USB signal conditioner and digitizer
- one or two IEPE measurement microphones
In the field of development it is often required to acquire and correlate additional measurement variables in order to analyze root causes and dependencies between observed acoustic parameters and operational states. With imc WAVE, any process variable, from temperature to strain or GPS can be recorded and signals and information from CAN vehicle buses are synchronously integrated. This follows a modern holistic approach to testing, assessing vehicles and machinery in their wholeness. All analyses are carried out in real time: recorded signals are directly calculated to meaningful result values and are evaluated according to relevant standards.
imc WAVE can also be extended with the imc FAMOS software, so that users can design, execute and present their own analyses, evaluations and reports.