imc FAMOS 7.1 allows to analyze effects of measurement uncertainties for almost each algorithm written as sequence.
You have the following possibilities:
- Calculation of uncertainty propagation
- Calculation of uncertainty of mathematical analysis results
- Adding disturbance to signals
- Analysis of the impact of disturbance on existing algorithms
- Testing robustness of algorithms
The computation of SI units and further international entities has become even more comfortable. A unit manager allows, for example, presettings and special requirements. Axis labels with greek letters, decimal powers and exponential notations provide a clear presentation of measurement data in the curve window.
Sub-sequences can now be directly embedded into the calling sequence and no longer need to be saved in a separate sequence file.
The new 4D mode allows to display measured values in a sophisticated diagram: In the example on the right a rainflow matrix is shown, a typical visualization for the fatigue analysis. One can see the change in the number of occurred load cycles. The color indicates the changes between two measurements in comparison.
It is often required to directly compare events in measurement periods being far apart from each other. With the new split mode a curve window can be arbitrarily subdivided in several parts in order to compare different segments with each other.
The debug mode simplifies debugging while creating complex panel pages. As with normal sequences, it is possible to define breakpoints at which execution of the sequence is interrupted. The sequence is displayed in the editor and can be resumed step-by-step starting at the current command line. The same applies when the sequence run encounters a (syntax-) error.
- BitAND, BitOr, BitNot, BitShift, BitSet, BitGet
New function for working with measurements
- MeasNames: finds existing measurements
- MeasChanNames: finds a measurement's existing channels
- SelMeasListSetName: sets an entry in the Data Selector's Measurement list
- SelListControl: Various data selector actions (emptying, updating)
New function in the Spectral Kit:
- Savitzky-Golay filter: filtering for smoothing signals has been added
New function in the class Counting Kit:
- ClsQuantile: calculation of quantiles of a distribution given in histogram form
The new signal analysis software version, imc FAMOS 7.0, plays a central role in reaching your measurement goals by accurately filtering out, analyzing and visualizing results from enormous amounts of test data. With the new 64 bit version of imc FAMOS, we made many significant changes that allow for the operation processes to mesh more smoothly when it comes to data analysis.
- Analyze large quantities of data faster thanks to the 64 bit version
- Increased convenience: Data Browser now integrated into the main window
- Professional presentation: the imc FAMOS Panel as a central element
- New curve window options
- Customize the GUI per drag & drop to meet your specific needs
- Many new analysis and automation functions
New 64-bit version overcomes limitations in file size and record length and enables faster calculating and analyzing.
- Data sets larger than 2 GB
- Record length of more than 2 GSample
- Use of more than 2 GB of memory
In the new version 7.0, the imc FAMOS Panel is your central control and display element for data and results. The panel combines the properties of dialogues and reports and you can display various elements such as curve windows, tables and text windows, as well as arranging active input elements such as text and input fields.
- By simply using drag & drop, you can design the interface to meet your specific needs
- Tool windows can be freely positioned allowing for workspace optimization
- A configurable tool bar provides all the tools you might need
With the new version 7.0, you can choose between different skins such as Standard, Office 2010 or Office 2013.
In previous versions, boilerplates such as conditionals and loops could only be pasted via the context menu of the Sequence Editor. With the new version 7.0, a separate tab for quick access is now available in the tool window.
The Curve Window also delivers new functionality - for example, the display of GPS data on a map. In the new version 7.0, the map data can be loaded automatically from the internet.
The imc FAMOS 7.0 Curve Window now allows for zooming with the mouse wheel and is also touch-screen compatible. This is yet another interesting detail that makes for quicker and more comfortable operation.
Remove values from a data set
Position a panel on the screen
Query the screen resolution
Increased support for video variables
Menu command "View" opens a predefined panel with video elements and loads the video file
Syntax help for functions
A brief help text is displayed when the cursor hovers over a function name
Selectable from "function list"
New command line parameters /N :
Simultaneously start a new (additional) FAMOS session on the same PC