Become part of an international marketing team and work daily together with your marketing colleagues, product experts and agencies on innovative campaigns that increase the global awareness of imc and generate demand for imc products. As an associate marketing manager, you will organize and administer trade shows and events (live or digital), support the creation of marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, graphics and websites and accompany digital campaigns in social networks, search engines and industry portals.
Location: Frankfurt (Friedrichsdorf/Ts.) | Department: Marketing
- You have a marketing education or studies (commercial, graphic or digital) or practical marketing experience
- You have already worked in marketing for several years, preferably business-to-business (B2B)
- You are experienced in leading by influence in technical cross-functional teams
- You speak fluent German and English
- You are a good organizer and communicator
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You already know it or are eager to learn the basics of Salesforce and importing data
- Embedded in a global marketing team, you will work closely with your colleagues from marketing, sales and product marketing on innovative campaigns to increase awareness and demand
- You will organize and manage trade shows and events worldwide - whether live or digital format like webinars as well as make the post-event documentation and report
- You will assist in the creation of sales support materials such as presentations, brochures, graphics, websites, etc. to market our products and services
- You organize and manage the marketing warehouse and are responsible for advertising materials and corporate fashion
- You coordinate and manage external service providers - e.g. for advertising materials, trade show, corporate fashion, etc.
- You support digital campaigns in social networks, search engines, specialist portals, monitor key figures and prepare results in reports