Your contact for questions
You have questions about the advertised position or about the application in general? Then get in touch with us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +49 (0)30 467090-0
- You have a marketing education or studies (commercial, graphic or digital) or practical marketing experience
- You have already worked in marketing for several years, preferably business-to-business (B2B)
- You are experienced in leading by influence in technical cross-functional teams
- You speak fluent German and English
- You are a good organizer and communicator
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You already know it or are eager to learn the basics of Salesforce and importing data
- Embedded in a global marketing team, you will work closely with your colleagues from marketing, sales and product marketing on innovative campaigns to increase awareness and demand
- You will organize and manage trade shows and events worldwide - whether live or digital format like webinars as well as make the post-event documentation and report
- You will assist in the creation of sales support materials such as presentations, brochures, graphics, websites, etc. to market our products and services
- You organize and manage the marketing warehouse and are responsible for advertising materials and corporate fashion
- You coordinate and manage external service providers - e.g. for advertising materials, trade show, corporate fashion, etc.
- You support digital campaigns in social networks, search engines, specialist portals, monitor key figures and prepare results in reports
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with a possible starting date and your salary expectations. Please indicate the reference number: Marketing-2023-05 in your application.