imc STUDIO 2022 Software
imc STUDIO 2022 R3 is the new standard delivery version as of 2022-11-01 and replaces previous versions.
Including imc WAVE as well as the firmware and devices driver packages imc DEVICEcore 3.5 R2 and imc DEVICES 2.15 R3.
Reduced installer (1.8 GB)
Installation package with the typical products and components, without
- The Update from imc STUDIO 5.2 or older to imc STUDIO 2022 is not for free.
- When updating, please note the compatibility information in the What's new?
What is new?
- imc STUDIO 2022What is new (PDF)?
An archive with earlier versions of imc STUDIO and imc WAVE (complete packages including their corresponding firmware and device drivers) is provided at: imc CLOUD.
GSD file for PROFINET-IRT
Firmware and Driver: imc DEVICES and imc DEVICEcore
In the document "Firmware in imc STUDIO and imc WAVE" you will find detailed information about the following topics:
- Rules and guidelines on compatibility
- Operating multiple firmware versions simultaneously
- Installation procedures
- AddOns vs. Revisionsl
The update from imc DEVICES 2.6 or older is not for free.
Download safety certificate imcCert.cpt for secure access via https
imc devices having serial numbers 140000 and higher are supported, for which the associated activation code has been provided.
For transfer via a secure https-access, the "imcCert.cpt" certificate is necessary.
For the activation, please go to
Setup -> Configuration -> Device properties
into the Device configuration. Under Access protection (right column), you can navigate to the certificate. Please select the certificate "imcCert.cpt", which you have downloaded before and saved under the installation path under Firmware\Idif\, e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\imc\imc DEVICES 2.15 R2\Firmware\Idif".
This certificate is valid until 28.02.2024 and must be replaced upon expiration.
- Please copy the Repair.exe and the dirrepair.bat in the corresponding archive with the defect files and then run the dirrepair.bat in a DOS-window. After that it should be possible to open the files.